In May we celebrate our first birthday. What an amazing year it has been!
We'd like to celebrate by investing in our future female leaders. So, for the month of May 10% of all our online sales will go to an amazing organisation called 18twenty8. In addition, 5% of all our sales at Kamers/Makers Jo'burg will be donated.
We considered offering the discount to you, our customers. But we thought everyone would agree that investing in the futures of our fellow South African women will be worth so much more.
18twenty8 is an award winning, women-led non-profit organisation that empowers young women between the ages of 18 and 28 by developing strategies for their educational and personal development.
This is what our donations could do:
- R1 - Send an inspirational message to 10 girls for a day.
- R10 - Send an inspirational message to 100 girls for a day.
- R100 - Upload study, internship, mentorship and job opportunities on social media for a month.
- R1,000 - Give 1 undergraduate girl a living allowance for a month.
- R5,000 - Give 5 undergraduate girls a living allowance for a month.
- R10,000 - Pay 1 undergraduate girl's accommodation for two months.
Find out more about the 18twenty8 organisation here.
If your required size is sold out please email us at email@example.com to place an order. We will make sure that the 10% donation is paid forward for all orders confirmed during May.